Saturday, May 21, 2016

Whoops!

   I just realized I haven't posted anything in three months! Not too much has happened, but there are a few things that I should probably share.
   This fall I will be attending Charleston Southern University in Charleston, SC. I was originally planning on living off campus, but it didn't work out, so I'll be staying on campus in the dorms. My parents and I actually went to visit the college late last month. The campus was gorgeous, the people we met were friendly, and it was nice and warm! My high school class actually went to Myrtle Beach on our senior year, and I loved it and was excited to go back to SC. I still have a bit more paperwork to fill out, loans to apply for, and packing to do. (Which means I have no idea how often I'll be posting this summer!) Orientation starts mid-August, and I can't wait to start this new chapter in my life.
I found the Pineapple Fountain!
   That's pretty much the biggest thing happening in my life right now. My job cleaning at the school will end soon, unless they have a summer position for me. I'll continue the job at Kmart until a week before I have to leave. Also, the number of scholarships out there is quite daunting! (It's been taking up a good chunk of my free time applying for various ones.) I got a new (used) car a week ago, and I am loving it! The CD player and air conditioning work, plus it has cruise control. There's not much else going on, unless you count the fact that I recently discovered how awesome graphic novels(comic books) are. There may be a post about this in the future, but again, no promises! I also can't wait for Finding Dory, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and the Gilmore Girls revival to come out.
   That is all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment