Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Well...

   I must admit, I had a very different topic planned for today. In my original post, I was going to talk about how orientation went, how my first day of classes were, and how South Carolina was compared to Michigan. But alas, I'm still in Michigan.
Trail by the Rockford Dam
   That's right. I didn't get to go. I ran into some unexpected financial trouble that I just couldn't find a way around. I will admit, I'm extremely disappointed. I'll also admit that I'm at a loss as to how to move forward. I still have my job at Kmart, and I'm going to start looking for a full-time job soon. But other than that, I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about entering that writing contest I never got around to last year. My cousin and I have plans to travel next spring. I'm not sure if I'm going to a local college in the beginning of this upcoming year, or if I should wait another year and try again. I miss going to classes. I miss the studying, papers, class discussions, and even the tests. I know I'll be okay, I just have to keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment