Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy Tuesday!

   For some weird reason, Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. Sometimes it's been the only day I've been able to sleep in. That's really the only reason I can think of for loving them so much.
   Anyways, my post Saturday hinted that I had done something new to my hair. Luckily, I took a before picture the morning of.
         The picture the left is before, the right is the after.          

   I'd been thinking about doing this for about a month, and last Tuesday I had an appointment scheduled to get it done. I'd only had low-lights in my hair before, so this is definitely a change. I was going for a more coppery shade, but I do love this color. Plus, it will last longer than a copper shade would.
   I hope you're having a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment