Saturday, October 10, 2015

October Musings

   Hey! I've been really busy lately, and I'm not going to get to the post I had planned for today. Instead, I figured I'd just post a long ramble about what I've been doing lately! [Please bear with me]
 
It's a gorgeous fall day here!
   I have made a schedule for this blog. I'm just having trouble sticking to it! All of my upcoming posts are guaranteed fascinating, but it seems I'm more interested in writing certain posts. Which means I don't spend enough time working on others. I've been putting anywhere from 2.5 to 11 hours a week writing! Granted, that is not all for this blog. Some of it's for various stories I have going. {I have yet to start work on my writing contest entry. I do have a solid idea for a story though!} I swear the blinking cursor of death is also giving me writer's block!
   I started a part-time job at Kmart two weeks ago and have started the process of getting another part-time job cleaning. I've been working less than ten hours a week at Kmart, but so far, I really like the job! The cleaning job is going to be a more consistently scheduled job. Yay money!
   Baking is another thing that has been taking up some of my time. I've been experimenting with different gluten free recipes. Homemade bread and pancakes were (successfully!) made this week. I may tackle a soup next.
   As usual, I have also been reading a lot of books, listening to audio books, and watching Netflix. I watched 13 episodes of a series on Wednesday and finished the latest season last night. With the audio books I've been listening to while cleaning and baking, I have gotten slightly ahead of my Goodreads reading challenge. I also visit various libraries throughout the week to browse and write. I've been to four different locations just this week!
I arrived at one library 20 minutes early, so I wandered around for a bit.
   That about sums up what I've been doing. I hope you're enjoying fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment